Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

This is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life..

At this moment, I feel like I'm the luckiest human being on this planet. How could I have been so fortunate to have this incredible experience? The outbound orientation was absolutely amazing, I love every single person that was there! My excitement about Rotary, my exchange, and just my life in general is at it's peak right now and I don't know if or how I could possibly be any more excited about the experience that's in front of me. And the craziest part? This all happened for me at an ihop. If I hadn't of been there at that exact moment, none of this would be happening. I can't even imagine it..it actually makes me kind of sad to think about not knowing about this amazing opportunity. That's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment